1. Responsible party
By way of this notice, Banco Santander S.A., a company registered with the Bank of Spain as number 0049, with registered offices in Santander, Paseo de Pereda, 9-12, Tax Identification Code (CIF): A-39000013, the owner of this website (hereinafter "the Bank" or the "Website Owner", indiscriminately), wishes to inform the Users of the Website www.footballcan.com/fieeld (hereinafter, “the Portal”) of its cookies policy, so that they are aware of the cookies that will be used when browsing on the Portal and may consent to their use.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are files which are downloaded and stored on your computer/smartphone/tablet when browsing the internet upon accessing certain websites and applications and which are used to store and retrieve information on your browsing habits.
Cookies are installed either directly by the websites that the User visits or by third parties with which the website is associated, and they allow the website to know the User's activity on the Portal or other websites associated with it, for example: the location from which it is accessed, the connection time, the device from which it is accessed (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks and data regarding the User's behaviour on the Internet.
3. What cookies does the Portal use and for what purposes?
This Portal uses the following types of cookies:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary inserted by the Website Owner and technical cookies: both types of cookies have been inserted on the Portal by the Website Owner, who is also the party accessing the information included, and their respective purpose is to allow provision of a certain service requested by the User and to ensure technical functioning of the Portal. As their name indicates, they are necessary in order to provide the service and if they are disabled the service cannot be provided. As stated in section 22.2 of the Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), your consent is not required for their use.
- Third-party cookies: set out below is a list of the different types of third-party cookies that may be downloaded onto your computer when using the Portal, which are sent to your computer or terminal by a domain or device managed by a third party other than the Website Owner, or are inserted by the Website Owner but the information is processed by a third party. These cookies do not allow the Website Owner to know the identity of the Users browsing on the Portal. The use made of the information gathered by third parties by virtue of these cookies will be subject to their own privacy policies.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies allow the Website Owner to monitor and analyse the behaviour of Users when browsing on the Portal or using the services. The information collected with these cookies is used to measure activity on the Portal and to create browsing profiles of its users, in order to make improvements in accordance with usage data analysis. The information processed does not allow the user to be unequivocally identified.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies allow effective management of the advertising spaces on the Portal.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on User behaviour obtained via analysis of browsing habits, allowing specific profiling to display advertising based on those habits.
- Social network cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to share content of the Portal on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google +.
The table below provides more detailed information on these cookies:
With the exception of the cookies that are strictly necessary and technical cookies as explained above, the Website Owner will only insert cookies on the User’s device following granting of the User’s consent. Users may grant their consent by clicking the button “Allow all cookies” or by selecting those the User chooses to allow in the cookie settings panel made available by the Website Owner the first time Users access the Portal.
5. Can you revoke your consent?
Once the cookies have been installed, you may opt to revoke your consent and remove them at any time. To do so, access the content and privacy settings of your browser. Depending on the type of browser used, the procedure for revoking and removing cookies may, for example, be one of the following:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/opera-tutorials/turn-on-operas-ad-blocker/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es
6. Additional Notes:
The web browsers are the tools used to store cookies and to exercise your right to delete and disable cookies.
The Website Owner will not be held liable in the event that disabling cookies prevents or impedes correct functioning of the Portal, nor does it Guarantee the correct or incorrect management of cookies by the above-mentioned web browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to allow them.
7. Updates to the Cookies Policy and contacts
This Cookies Policy may change over time, depending on the cookies used.
If the user has any queries concerning the Portal’s Cookies Policy, or wishes to revoke the consent originally granted, he/she may send an e-mail to the Website Owner at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating "Cookies Policy" in the subject field.